Well, it’s the final countdown. Any of you out there scrambling to find gifts for everyone on your list? I do not envy you at all, but I do want to help you! I’ve done some Amazon Prime scouring this morning and found tons of great gifts that will still deliver by tomorrow if you order within the set timing for your neck of the woods. For reference, it’s 9:45 am and most of these items will deliver to my house tomorrow if ordered within the next 12 hours. I think there’s a little something for everyone here!
- Insulated Tumblers and Mugs – I got a Swig tumbler for my birthday and it is way better than a Yeti in terms of keeping drinks cold, not to mention, it’s cheaper! People also swear by Corkcicle. Both of these options are available in tons of colors that will deliver by tomorrow! This is a nice, practical gift for anyone.
- DVDs – I can’t be the only one still watching DVDs, even though all of my coworkers make fun of me for doing so. Any Disney lovers in you life? I can confirm that live action Aladdin and The Lion King on Blu-ray will deliver by tomorrow! They were both on my wish list.
- Kindle Paperwhite – I’ve gifted Kindles twice, and they are always a success! I personally prefer actual books (I mean, hello, I’m still buying DVDs), but our book space is at capacity, and I would love to have an updated Kindle, especially since it’s waterproof now, and Kindle is great for poolside reading. I think this makes a great gift for anyone who loves to read!
- Under Armor Gloves – Kyle loves these and I’m now sitting back and questioning why I’ve never asked for a pair. I’ve already reached the cracked and bleeding hands phase of winter, so these would be a
lifehandsaver to me! I usually find gloves a hindrance, but these are lightweight and super fitted, so you maintain all your dexterity while staying nice and cozy! Several colors will deliver tomorrow.
- Undated Planner – 2020 is on the horizon, and chances are, we’re all about to set some goals for the new year. Christmas is the perfect time to gift planners, and I don’t think I’ll ever buy a dated planner again. Undated planner = zero wasted pages. There are quite a few available, but I really like this one!
- Philips Sonicare Toothbrush – I got a Sonicare for Christmas 3 years ago, and it is a total game changer. It obviously out-brushes any manual toothbrush I’ve had, but it totally blows all electric toothbrushes out of the water too! There are a bunch of different versions of varying price points that will deliver by tomorrow, but I’ve tagged a really affordable one. Kyle has this version and loves it!
- Makeup Eraser Dupe – My good friend gave me a sample of the Makeup Eraser the other day, and frankly, I was floored. It works so well. Unfortunately, true Makeup Eraser brand cloths are out of stock until Christmas Day, but these dupes have a ton of five star reviews and likely work the same! This would make a wonderful gift for any makeup wearers in your life!
If you’ve still got shopping to do, hope this helps you do it from the comfort of your couch! These things don’t really fit your list? Search what you’d like to gift and check the prime and Get It by Tomorrow options on the left pane of their site.
I’ve got to know, do you shop well in advance or are you a last minute shopper?
xoxo Prime with Leigh Ann