I know I wrote last year, but I figured, why not make a yearly tradition of it? How have things been? How are the elves doing? I’ve been good this year, aside from a few harmless white lies and the usual curse word here and there (and everywhere). Oops!
I never got an email response about the political state of things, so I DM’d you, excited to hear back!
Okay, okay, where to start?
- Would you mind if I turned 29 again this year? I’m just not quite ready to face 30, you know, kid at heart and all.
- I read an article that said the Hallmark Channel made 22 new Christmas movies for 2018. Could you snag me an audition for next year?
- I’m pretty sure The Bold Type isn’t scheduled to grace my television again until April, but I think if there’s anyone who can speed that up, it’s you, big guy! Also though, more Queer Eye.
- Dairy-free pizza that isn’t gross, and preferably from a chain that delivers, please and thank you!
- You know how in The Santa Clause, when you go down the chimney, it expands? Can you make that happen when I enter my closet?
- A Christmas Album from Charlie Puth, puhpuhpuhplease.
- I don’t want this, but in the spirit of giving, Kyle really wants a puppy brother for Chuck. And, in the spirit of receiving, if Chuck gets a puppy brother, could you possibly sway her alliances to my side of the bed? Cool.
- A personal stylist. Some mix of Betty and Veronica would be nice.
- Either a white Christmas, or a tropical one. Your call!
- Again, and specifically, Santa, can you make sure to keep this magic alive and well with me:
Go get ‘em on your big night. Give the missus a kiss on each cheek from me! Don’t eat the yellow snow!
Best Holiday Wishes,
xoxo Laughing at Sleigh Ann
Leave a Reply