Hello! It’s time for Blogmas again! Can you believe it?! The holidays are the best time of the year and if you’re not careful, they’ll fly by and you’ll have missed all the fun in the chaos that is gifts and obligations and blah, blah, blah. I myself tend to get so wrapped up (see what I did there?) in Blogmas and stress that I miss the most magical time. The solve? A holiday bucket list.
- Watch at least two of my favorite Christmas movies each week until Christmas. I love a good holiday movie, and if I don’t keep a rigorous schedule, I won’t be able to watch them all!
- Make my annual visit to the Columbus Zoo Wildlights! In a super exciting turn of events, this year my company is treating us all to an evening at the zoo and I cannot wait!
- Find some vegan alternatives for classic holiday foods! I can’t take credit for this idea, but @shutupcrystal shared it with me and I wanted to do some research for vegans, vegetarians, and those of us with food allergies! Everyone deserves a full belly this holiday season.
- Dive back into Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Maybe it’s ABC Family’s fault, but all things Harry Potter give me such Christmassy feelings, so I’m going to pick back up where I left off this winter.
- Turn exercise into a pre 2020 habit. Kyle and I started a Beachbody program called Liift 4 in the beginning of November, and I’m determined to keep it up. Wouldn’t it be so nice to get a jump start on resolutions?
- Go ice skating… I’m skeptical even typing this out, but it seems like such a quintessential holiday activity that I’ve never really partaken in, and hey, beginner’s luck?
- Pay it forward. I’m sure it’s not new news to you that the holidays are really hard for a lot of people. Paying it forward can be as simple as holding the door for someone or as elaborate as bringing the magic of Christmas to a child in need.
- Spend as much time with family and friends as possible. Living far away from family is the hardest part of my everyday life, and I’m determined to dedicate quality time to visiting my loved ones this Christmas!
- Remember the reason for the season. Whatever your reason, make sure it takes center stage. It can be so easy to get wrapped up in the trivial aspects of the holiday season and forget what’s most important!
- Finally, I hope to wrap all of this in a pretty little bow with another successful (and hopefully not stressful) Blogmas season with my two partners in crime, @shutupcrystal and @thedailybaileyblog!
What’s on your holiday bucket list?
xoxo making a list, checking it twice!
Leave a Reply