Sorry for writing so late. Well, late for this year anyway, because supply chain issues. Dare I say, Santa, that 2021 may have offered up even more challenges than 2020? And you know what comes with a tough year? A long Christmas wishlist. Put your reading glasses on, I’ll wait. Oh, and give the missus a hug for me. Here goes!
- Speaking of supply chain issues, can you and the elves ramp up production/start your own delivery service and fix all those? I promise this question isn’t totally selfish. I’m asking on behalf of everyone working in corporate retail, because we’re frazzled.
- Do you have any pull with the powers that be in The Bachelor franchise? Hate to sound like a broken record here, but Crystal and I really want screeners so we can still post recaps on her Youtube channel, but also go to bed before 1 a.m. on Tuesday nights. Seriously, if you can make this happen, I don’t want anything else!
- But if you can’t, I would not mind a year’s membership to the massage place up the street! Being in your 30’s is seriously no joke, everything hurts all the time for zero reason.
- And botox. Still haven’t done that yet.
- You know Chuck, right? Isn’t she the cutest? She told me she wants new bedroom furniture in the master. I have no idea why she would care about this, but there’s no point in arguing with her. I mean, look at that face! She wins every time.
- The ole ticker isn’t what it used to be. I mean, just a short month after Christmas 2020 I fainted face first into the closed toilet seat and nearly broke my nose! Then had to have tests. On my heart. At 31. Just feed me all the cheerios and strengthen that thing up, please!
- We need another season of Dash & Lily. I refuse to believe what the internet has to say. If there’s anyone who can convince Netflix to give us all a little bit more Christmas magic, it’s you, Santa.
- Hear me out: vegan pizza parlors. Not just a regular pizza place where you can order a cheeseless pizza and pray it actually happens, a full-fledged vegan pizza place where cheese has never seen the light of day. Sincerely, lactose intolerant people everywhere.
- On a serious note, we’re really lacking in kindness out in the world these days, what with all this division over a global pandemic. Can you remind all of us that there’s always room on the nice list? You know, if you’re nice.
- And finally, as always, keep this magic alive and well with me!
xoxo Leigh Ann
Leave a Reply