Another year has nearly come and gone, and it’s been filled with ups and downs and a whole lot of learning. Maybe too much learning. Kidding, sort of. Sharing some of the tidbits that will stick with me beyond 2022, and I hope you’ll have some time to reflect on this T. Swift year as well!
- Hair is temporary, lol
- BUT, depression can be too! Wahoo!
- You can play Jeopardy on Echo devices, and it is glorious
- Laguna Beach still slaps
- Fact: you can’t just give dogs any ole peanut butter, it’s got to be the healthy stuff with like two ingredients… the more you know!
- Spray sunscreen? Not as effective as the lotion kind
- 8 hours of sleep each night will actually benefit your focus and productivity
- Thor has two brothers, and they’re also ridiculously good looking
- The Summer Fridays lip balm is worth the hype
- I don’t eat enough vegetables, and you probably don’t either
- TikTok is factually the best social media platform
- Everyone should try therapy at some point
- Dwelling on the weird thing you said yesterday, last week, four months ago, will not actually change the fact that you said it. Move on!
- To piggyback on that, nine times out of ten, you’re the only person thinking about something you did or said
- If saying yes to the plans you don’t really want to have isn’t serving you, just say no
- If Mindy Kaling had something to do with it, it’s probably great
- All the word games are fun, but Quordle is the best
- The only way to remember to skip a monthly subscription is to add a recurring reminder to your email
- Comfort shows are real! I have many, but the coziest is definitely Gilmore Girls
- Less is more and simple is better when it comes to skincare
- There’s no stopping the clock
- Do the nice thing that crosses your mind, a little bit of kindness goes a long way
Let’s see what our Blink 182 year has to offer!
Currently listening to: “Not Another Christmas Song” by Blink 182
xoxo Learning with Leigh Ann
Leave a Reply