Hey ghosts and ghouls! Long time no talk, but I’m back! And in an effort to break free of my new house/winter is coming/adulting is hard blues, I am pleased to share that today is day 1 of my second annual 13 Days of BlogOween! Halloween is truly my favorite holiday and getting to share costumes and movies and whatever else lets me enjoy it that much more!
- Go to Bridge Day! Hopefully, as you are reading this, I am taking in all the excitement in my very favorite place. Bridge Day is TODAY, and this is its 40th anniversary!
- Watch all the spooky movies and shows! Expect a Halloween movie reblog on deck, but truly, I love everything about Halloween movies so much! I’m pretty sure my favorite is Dracula Dead and Loving It.
- Partake in a haunted something or other. I tend to doubt this will happen, because when push comes to shove, I usually chicken out, but I might at least make it to an escape room!
- Carve some pumpkins! More on that soon. 😉
- Go to a football game. Here’s the thing, I don’t find sports thrilling, but there’s something about football in the fall that just feels right.
- Give out the best trick or treat candy in the neighborhood! It is my lot in life to have about 98% less trick or treaters than I would like, but I have high hopes for our new neighborhood.
- Host Friendsgiving and Thanksgiving in our new home. I am so freaking excited to actually have a dining room and really looking forward to hanging out with some people I love during my favorite season!