Hey ghosts and ghouls! Long time no talk, but I’m back! And in an effort to break free of my new house/winter is coming/adulting is hard blues, I am pleased to share that today is day 1 of my second annual 13 Days of BlogOween! Halloween is truly my favorite holiday and getting to share costumes and movies and whatever else lets me enjoy it that much more!
On today’s agenda, my fall bucket list! Not all spooky because I like to milk every ounce of crispy, beautiful autumn until Black Friday, but festive nonetheless!
- Go to Bridge Day! Hopefully, as you are reading this, I am taking in all the excitement in my very favorite place. Bridge Day is TODAY, and this is its 40th anniversary!
- Watch all the spooky movies and shows! Expect a Halloween movie reblog on deck, but truly, I love everything about Halloween movies so much! I’m pretty sure my favorite is Dracula Dead and Loving It.
- Partake in a haunted something or other. I tend to doubt this will happen, because when push comes to shove, I usually chicken out, but I might at least make it to an escape room!
- Carve some pumpkins! More on that soon. 😉
- Go to a football game. Here’s the thing, I don’t find sports thrilling, but there’s something about football in the fall that just feels right.
- Give out the best trick or treat candy in the neighborhood! It is my lot in life to have about 98% less trick or treaters than I would like, but I have high hopes for our new neighborhood.
- Host Friendsgiving and Thanksgiving in our new home. I am so freaking excited to actually have a dining room and really looking forward to hanging out with some people I love during my favorite season!
What’s on your fall bucket list?
xoxo Pumpkin Girl
Leave a Reply