Not a chance I have just one DIY costume, like ever. I’ll tell you what, my fine arts degree (yeah, you read that right 🙃) rarely gets to shine, and I take full advantage of this time of year as a creative outlet.
As soon as Taylor started dropping singles and videos, I knew that I would end up fashioning some version of Taylor for Halloween. There are a ton of iconic looks from this season of Taylor, but I cannot get past this one:
It seemed easy enough to recreate, and recreate I did:
What you’ll need:
1. White tulle skirt (I got mine from amazon)
2. Assorted artificial flower heads (also from amazon)
3. Black v-neck tank bodysuit (I got mine for $6 from Forever 21 a while back but this is similar)
4. Some sort of sassy shoe… these are from my sophomore prom 😂
5. Needle and thread or hot glue gun
The instructions here are pretty simple, just sew or glue artificial flowers to your tulle skirt. I went the sewing route so I don’t accidentally knock off any flowers, but glue would work just fine for a one time wear.
Okay, very important question: what’s your favorite track on Lover? Mine is “Death By A Thousand Cuts.”
Tag me in your DIY costumes on Instagram @laughingatleighann!
xoxo can’t spell awesome without Me!